1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Reno (Lion, Wolf, Goh) Video Thread

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Reno, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Re: Finally got into titled ranks!

Goh can low cut Akira's low rising attacks too. So I guess any char with a similar move can.

2. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Can I consider Taka's rising high attack is a regular punch? Which means I can also use the reveral??

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

Yes, Taka's rising attacks are punch classes. I've seen Akira successfully use [4][P][+][K][+][G] sabaki against Taka's low rising "punch". And I recall a video some time ago where Lei players could go to Doku stance ([8][P][+][K][+][G]) and auto reverse either the mid or low rising punch.

However I'm not sure if, like rising kicks, AM2 have introduced a full circular mid or low for punches depending on the knockdown position.

4. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

That sucks for Taka to against the characters with sabaki and reverse....
    Thanks for the answer Myke~