1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Replay Data & the Dojo????

Discussion in 'General' started by masterpo, Jan 6, 2019.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I thinking it would be nice to be able to take a round from a saved replay of a match
    and load either player 1's or player 2's data into the record mode for the sparring partner in the dojo.

Either the whole round or slices of the round.

So instead of having to record the moves yourself, you can play the sequence from a saved round.

That seems like that would be a helluva way to train against your nemesis:sneaky:

Would that be a good feature to add to VF6? or any other fighting game for that matter. Hell add Sega could add to VF5FS:LOL:

Ares-olimpico likes this.
  2. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    What is a Nemesis for The Dead Duck Broken Kung Fu Master? somebody that allways loses when and how he want?
    Is a really good idea.
    And a programmable reaction of a specified setup and a more human evade not like now cpu always do evade move never doing side step if you no attack

masterpo likes this.
  3. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    LOL,

Yep,.,

right now., you can go into dojo and record the moves you want your opponent to make, and then practice against those moves.

But if you could load slices of a replay from either player 1 or player 2 that would save time and also their are some moves that your human opponent may be able to pull off, that you can't pull off, so you have no way to record them. If you could load in a piece of their replay, and then practice against it., I think that would be nice.

Yea man my dead duck broken wing kung fu, has taught me a lot over the years, I appreciate VF and the whole VF community because of it ;)