1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Request: Free Training menue translations?

Discussion in 'Console' started by Bu_Jessoom, Feb 2, 2002.

1. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

If anyone has the time, would you please provide us with a translation for the menues in the free trial mode? Like what options each row of commands has or something. I know it may sound like a silly request, and that I can spend some time and mess around with it to know what is going on, but there are really so many things you can fiddle with. Knowing those would make training both easier and more efficient, as I would be able to set certain laws and cituations for MCs, etc..

I haven't tried other modes, as I am waiting for the arcade sticks to arrive. You all know how bad it is to play with the regular pads ( And I play Akira). So is it also easy to get into Kumite and A.I, language-wise?

Thanks,