1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Resident Evil movie

Discussion in 'General' started by Devbinks, Feb 7, 2002.

1. Devbinks

Devbinks Member

I can't wait for the Resident Evil movie to come out /versus/images/icons/smile.gif I LOVE zombie movies! My favorite zombie movie so far is Lucio Fulci's "ZOMBIE". Perhaps that will change when Res Evil comes out. The Licker looks GREAT!!!

2. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

It looks gay, and prob. is gonna be, i mean look at almost all movies based on videogames, street fighter,double dragon and tomb raider all sucked really bad!

3. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

hey i could enjoy tomb raider aka womb raider for the sole purpose of watching angelina jolie's nice little body.........but alas, most videogame-movie translations have sucked. although the first mortal kombat movie wasnt that bad for the time actually. if you like zombie movies, check out Dawn of the Dead or Night of the Living Dead. Both are EXCELLENT.

4. Darkseed

Darkseed Well-Known Member

Don't forget Braindead! Now that's a hilarious movie

5. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

I'm just glad they didn't make Res Evil a kiddy movie, with kiddy friendly gore and zombies. It has been done before, just because the gaming buisness was mostly kid driven back then. But what Sony DID do right was to introduce games to ages 16-25 and thus we have game based movies rated 15+ now.

Personally I think Res Evil the movie is a dead case though (living dead?), but for once we agree Chucky; most game based movies are.

Mortal Kombat (the first one) was a step in the right direction, and Tomb Raider was helluva lot more entertaining than that vile crap Street Fighter. Final Fantasy was.. ambitious.. and Max Payne could very well turn out alright. So at least they're improving. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Now give me a Panzer Dragoon movie with an awesome budget and give that LoTR a run for its money! /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

6. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Laff! Serious? that movie is going to hell with it's "let's waste bullet time on a dog getting kicked in the face!!"

7. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

eek! angelina is soo fucking ugly it hurts!/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

8. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

you must be talking about 'Dead Alive' thats the same director who made 'Lord of the rings' you know, anyways 'Dead Alive'(braindead) fucking rules!!/versus/images/icons/wink.gif