1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Retro Movies>> VF3 Akira & Lion play

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by BK__, Jan 7, 2002.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

it's my old play with akira & lion in VF3 for anyone who wants it...

well, many people have seen them, but i just wanted to post for anyone who missed out...

i actually recorded them a year ago, but my camera broke, otherwise i'd update big time!... and *no*, i dont play the same nowadays as i fully use k-stepping and a heck of alot more combos n' stuff.....

a couple of things i found, to play while your back is turned

turning your back to the opponent
    ===============================

any character:

p+E - shorter evade (with punch delay)

d/f + K+E - short evade (with kick delay)

lion:
    _______
    d+P+E - it crouches AND evades, this can be good against a p,p,p combo or a knee/flip kick

f+P+E - a quick step forward

i have tons more with lau too....

*NOTE* if geocities starts playing up, it means that too many people are trying to access it at once due to transfer data, just try again later if this occurs...