1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Retrying Michigan.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by BakuBaku, Mar 10, 2002.

1. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

Ok, one more time. Are there any other big VFers in Michigan? I need someone other than the computer to fight mah Pai!

2. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Hehe, patience patience fellow VFer. I'm still around, and still maintaining sanity -- believe it or not. Unfortunately I'm just too busy to go out to the arcades as of late. I'll let you and others in Michigan know when I can go out there and finally get to playing VF4.

Kruza

3. BakuBaku

Goood Goood, I started a thread earlier and the 3 michigan people that were in there dissapeared and I only ended up playing one of them.

4. BakuBaku

Where did you go? This is insane, I play people but none actually come.

5. Panther

Panther Member

WELL I STILL PLAY and welcome ANY CHALLENGE, i told you BAKU, you need to get it for the home system, fuck the arcades at the mall with the fucked up sticks and 30 sec timers, you welcome to come thru anytime to play just let me know.....i play damn near all fighting games but vf has always been my fav....HOLLA