1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Rising Phoenix - DC scene

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shadowdean, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    yo mann...im lookin forward to friday night. thanx to everyone who is comin. if anyone else is interested in tomorrow's gathering, holla at me on AIM bboiflash. peace

2. tyquaius

tyquaius Well-Known Member

good games last night.

i just would like to say that sarah is pwnage.

3. laidlocks

laidlocks Active Member

Flash thanks again for the invite. Greatest setup ever. Can't wait to do it again. Here are some really bad pictures of the night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Last night/morning was gitty gitty gangstA!!!!!!!

5. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    yo just wanna say thanx to everyone who made it last night!!! that shit was HOT!!! props to LAIDLOCKS for the long drive from richmond. everyone showed a lot of promise. i know shadow and i had our sick ass match (shun vs wolf). i will definately set up gatherings every week so i will keep everyone posted up. maybe we can muster up a few more players as we progress. thanx again guys...peace.

FLASH

6. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    yo for richmond and newport news kids. mayb y'all can carpool or something mann...cuz i mean LAIDLOCKS is from richmond and he drove down here. BLACKULA and WHODAT...holla at laidlocks mann. friday night was sick! s'all i gotta say.

7. nobody

nobody Well-Known Member

It was a lot of fun, thanks for organizing it.

8. Shadowdean

Anybody else down for a sparring session tomorrow? Call my cell. 301 529 9658.

9. Shadowdean

Anybody down for some VF tomorrow? Call me. 301 529 9658.

10. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    YO CHECK IT EVERYONE. I AM HAVING ANOTHER VF SESSION AT MY HOUSE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT @ 9PM! LAST FRIDAY WAS TOO GOOD. YOU'RE GONNA MISS OUT IF YOU DONT SHOW. YO BLACKULA AND WHODAT, SEE IF YOU GUYS CAN CARPOOL WITH LAIDLOCKS. I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU GUYS MAKE IT ALONG WITH REST WHO MADE IT LAST TIME. FOR ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED, HOLLA AT ME ON AIM (BBOIFLASH). PEACE.

11. Shadowdean

I will be there...though I am leaving by about 1:30 am this time.

12. VA_Whodat

VA_Whodat Member

I'll see if I can make it although I have already made plans with my GF som that might not turn out too well.

13. tyquaius

tyquaius Well-Known Member

14. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    i want everyone to know that IM THE ONE WHO FOUND THAT VENUE FOR JINMASTER. dammit....thanx for the props man =(

15. Shadowdean

haha...relax bro..the only props that come are from beating others /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

16. laidlocks

laidlocks Active Member

Damnit was going to make the trip but forgot about a class I gotta take in the morning. I'll be heading out next Friday if Flash is throwing it again. I will be bringing my boy who just picked up the game and can't wait to get his ass handed to him.

17. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    yo good games to everyone last night. it was yet again a sick night. yo laidlocks, yeah im definately gon have another session next week. ill keep you posted. peace.

18. VA_Whodat

VA_Whodat Member

glad to see that you guys are getting a scene there and keeping it going.

19. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    IM HAVING YET ANOTHER SESSION AT MY HOUSE THIS FRIDAY @ 9, MARCH 3RD. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! GOOD PRACTICE B4 THE TOURNEY NEXT DAY. PEACE. HOPE EVERYONE ATTENDS. HOLLA AT ME.

20. Shadowdean

Must I come and oppress everybody again?