1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Rising Phoenix - DC scene

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shadowdean, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

Shadowdean, do you really live in DC? i would definitely like to meet some VF players since i have never play that game with another human opponent /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif I havent been to City Place in ages, but i doubt they'll ever have VF:FT /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif. though it might be a bit strange that you are inviting stranger to your place or your friend's or that i am a stranger coming your place.

2. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Dude, pm me...we definatly need to get up...if it kills me I will revive the scene!

3. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

unfortunately, college exams are killing me ringt now, so i hardly have time for my friends, let alone VF. but maybe in the winter........i'll have a one month winter break. Defintely start VFing again /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Onmyouji

Onmyouji Member

I'm in the DC area and I'm always interested in people to play VF with. Live near College Park and need to get better by playing more consistently with human types.

5. Shadowdean

That you dan?

6. Onmyouji

Onmyouji Member

Quite possibly maybe. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif I decided I should get on board.

7. Shadowdean

haha. welcome to the friendliest place on teh internet!

8. Onmyouji

Onmyouji Member

DC scene (11/04/06 gathering)

It looks like there will be a gathering for some VF tomorrow night at Shadowdean's place. If any of you are interested and I have not already called you, feel free to give either him or me a PM and we'll try to get your more details, or directions or whatever.

9. Shadowdean

Re: DC scene (11/04/06 gathering)

Yes, y'all better show the fuck up or Fang is gunna beat you senseless!

10. Shadowdean

Your dural sucks Fang :p. Great playing last night to all who showed up!

11. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

as much as i love to make new friends and all, but it's just uncomfortable for me to just barge into a stranger house. i know that at least all of the people who show up for gathering, one way or another, directly or indirectly, knows one another. as for me, im just a complete stranger. /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. Shadowdean

Dude, just show up. VF this weekend bitches.

13. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

unfortunately, i can't. i have two big eams on monday and tuesday. and alos, there is a big Go tournament at my university.

14. nobody

nobody Well-Known Member

I bet all of you spent your Christmas Eve/Morning with family and friends instead of playing VF.
    Pfft. Dan and I knew better.

15. Shadowdean

I spent it throwing up from fucked up Romanian liquor :-\

16. Shadowdean

I'm resurrecting this bitch!! See you all at Dan's tonight!

17. Shadowdean

Dan - thanks for dragging me out! It was great to see you, Wessley, and Eddel!

18. laidlocks

laidlocks Active Member

Just in case you ever come back here years from now like i did - thanks again for opening your home for the tourney a million years ago.

Setsuna_x and masterpo like this.
  19. Setsuna_x

Setsuna_x Member

Hey, why don’t we get these started again, Xanadu anyone?

masterpo likes this.