1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ROOM MATCH -- Season's Beatings 12/15/12

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by DomAug, Dec 5, 2012.

1. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    Happy holidays to all VFDC members! It's that time of the year where everyone gets together and enjoys the company of family and loved ones. Oh, and gifts aren't bad either.

What better gift to give a fellow VFer than a pure, swift beating? You get the chance to do that on Wednesday, December 19!

I'll be hosting a room match (worldwide) on PSN for most of the day. Holiday attire is strongly recommended; the crazier or more extravagant the costume, the better. I'll save some of the replays from the event since I don't have any capture software...

Happy holidays to all, and to all a good fight :D

EDIT: Changed the time of the event.

ToyDingo and Rodnutz like this.
  2. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    UPDATE: based on my study plans for my finals week (starting Monday), i may not start the room match until that evening. if there isn't enough interest going into the event, i may not even host the room. (i'll send invites, but if nobody is around, i'll just shut the room down)

3. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    What time is it though approximately what time

4. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Yea send me an invite and I might join if I am not doing anything else my psn tag is BlackBeltSpartan if u already did not know.

5. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    it might be around 7pm EST, maybe earlier. i'll let everyone know in here what time it'll start within an hour of the time i announce.

6. martianpulis

martianpulis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    martianpulis
    invite pls. tnx

7. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

invite me!

8. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    ok i might not even get to play online tonight, so instead i'm moving the room to Wednesday night. i don't have any finals that day, still have to study but i can definitely find time that night.

sorry guys, i should have planned this better.