1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Rumble in Sydney

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by SummAh, Aug 29, 2001.

1. JunesOne

JunesOne Member

well the trails of weedsmoke have faded plus the THC, and well im left with glimpses of what happened or what i assumed happened on that weekend. Meeting these two guys(tofu and summers) was an experience in it's self coz i hadn't experienced this type of enthusiasm and energy(socially) from fellow gamers in a while:) The gathering we had is probably how they should be really:- convenient locations, phat apartments, friendly hosts who can cater for all types of *recreation*, sufficient tv's n consoles and the people of course..
    so anyways the vf3 was phat, and although i can't remember alot of it, it was enriched with this sense of 'lets have fun' mentality more than ' i have to killkillkill to kill the wait time' type. Perhaps it was because there were mroe than one tv available etc, but it seemed everyone wasn't too worried about winning nor losing. Anyways..
    Myke, still an asshole with his kage and gets away with too many TFT's then he should be;)..had some humorous matches with myke actually, as i was mimicking his akira juggles and styles exactly after he would do 'em, so i became his little monkey after a while, but us monkeys have fun right?! I learnt quite a bit from playing myke, and u have to be a bit more patient with him then say kim or michael. a Pox on your delayed shoulder rams:p
    Summers, experienced his jacky and jeffery mostly, to which i had the pleasure of being backthrown multiple times(jeffery). From what i saw from previous vids he still enjoys the odd flipkick or two but not to the point of overuse and there's more movement thrown in there. Using senbons more wouldn't hurt,it's not critical, but it would help u more. Overall i was impressed coz before this gathering he seemed lacking, but now...... :)
    Tofu, that guy u go to for those one liners that make these gatherings more fun and at ease..from his potential highschool-girl-stalker remarks to the basic astonishment in his face from watching us play ttt, this guy kept us entertained with his unpredictable manner. Although he didn;t play much and probably doesn't play much , i liked his lau, has potential to do some damage later on.
    Kim,.... Myke wrapped it up..lotsa attacking and loves the ura
    Johnny, always eager for some ttt, in vf3 he chose pai which wasn't too bad...the 2d man in aspects of life;)
    Michael, my first hand friend, nto much of a vf'er but has a funny way of playing ...residue from TTT im assuming with his interesting jeff..the others had fun with him.
    Anyways, the thankyous etc usually go to the host nation,city etc...but lemme justa say thanks for all u guys for ..well..everything. I was hyped, as i hadn;t played anyone outside of sydney and i need more friends too..
    Also good to see myke again, though he still owes me a beer...actually everyone owes me a beer, lets all have beer.
    by the way, good to see some eye opening CvS..

2. RedQueen

RedQueen Well-Known Member

hmmm beer and weed..... wait where's the women? o_O'
    hehe myke showed us some mad CvS skillz and Junior Kim and Micheal was doing the funky TTT. The prize winner? i would say Johnny. that crazy never speaks, only has expressions BuT he has talent oooooh yeah man i only know a couple of guys in my life who can be good at sooo many different games. mad skillz :) for Junior, u should come down here Mel and wake up the TTT community here. i met 2 guys in the amusement today and they where having 78 win streaks on T4, one of them said he was the Mel champ too. goes by the handle of t-mod or something, verbal sounding, on the tekken zaibatsu site. both brothers, alex and diego. u wont be just playing vf if ya come here J =)
    Kim, love your TV hehe and your phat Real Man (tm) Skillz!!! and Micheal the mad man in TTT hehe. koff koff running outta breath here.... well its off to sleep now for me
    Big Thanks *smooch* for the great time good taste ppl ^_^
    > ManGetsuYoru ni Mata Aou Ga <

~ Number Forty-Two ~