1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ryu, is that you?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by HalfLotus, Apr 5, 2002.

1. HalfLotus

HalfLotus Active Member

I’m new here. Been on the Apolyton Civ boards for years. New to VF. Haven’t played since VF1, and only briefly then. And haven'tplayed a fighter extensively since Super SF and MK3. The depth of this game boggles my mind.
    Jeffry’s opening antics? He knocks the “camera†down on its side. lmao.

2. HalfLotus

HalfLotus Active Member

Geez, a simple "hello" would have sufficed. Where's the love?

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

No one cares that you're here and you're new. Don't spam, you could be actually learning the game instead of posting dumb stuff.

4. HalfLotus

HalfLotus Active Member

What a lovely community. I guess I should go practice all day to be an ultimate world dominator in Virtua Fighter instead of introducing myself. My comment about Jeffry was on topic, whatcha got to say about that?

5. HalfLotus

HalfLotus Active Member

By the way, I can pull off TTE's 99% of the time.

6. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

By the way, I can pull off TTE's 99% of the time.

No one cares about that either.

7. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Hey HalfLotus, I'll take the time to welcome you to VFDC and hope you enjoy it here. Generally, greeting posts by newcomers without an actual question or any real content get ignored here, just because there are so many other threads to go through. Don't be put off by it!

8. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

GLC what gives?

howdy there, and welcome.. hope you enjoy your stay here coz i sure don't. ^_^