1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

?????'s

Discussion in 'Akira' started by akira2001, Nov 12, 2001.

1. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

I just received a movelist and am wondering if anyone can tell me something about Akira's wall attack: does his back need to be facing wall or the opponents back?
    How does his inashi work: do you press b+P+K+G when the opponent is attacking like any reversal?
    Also, after his Pull-in throw, shoulder smash, is there time to do any attack other than s.dashing elbow or an no-charge single palm? Thanks again everyone!

2. nero

nero New Member

1. He needs to have his nose to the wall. I don't think it matters where your oppenent is, unless that is you want to hit them. In this case, you should have your back to your opponent and your nose to the wall.

2. between execution (or after for slow moves) and a teeny bit before you get hit by the move. f+P is canned after.

3. no idea.

3. takira

takira Well-Known Member

you need to get your self between the wall & your opponent with your back exactly facing wall

his inashi only work with low punch & high punch or high kick
    just follow it with a spod

I dont think u can do any thing after it since ur opponent can struggle from those! if there is a move fast enough it will be the dblpl but I still think it can be struggled after shoulder smash besides this move sux u just block it so easily by moving forward & guard before the shoulder smash hits which is silly wont work on skillful players best thing to do is go behind him for a setup

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    you need to get your self between the wall & your opponent with your back exactly facing wall

takira, this is incorrect. nero already answered the question on how to perform wall attacks.

akira2001, please use meaningful subject text in future.

5. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

Sorry, Myke!!

As you can see (by the date) this is a very old post and I am not sure how it even got brought up. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

I have seen alot of posts like that with very old dates being brought up like new threads??!! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    akira2001, it was more likely the result of nero doing a search and coming across your old (unanswered) post. But yeah, it was a while ago, so no worries.

7. takira

takira Well-Known Member

ah! ok guess i miss understood sorry!