1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Louis, Mo. Gathering (Dec.23-27)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Stl_Tim, Oct 29, 2005.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Unlike you we care about our rep.

[/ QUOTE ]

/versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif ~!!

2. jerichompm

jerichompm Well-Known Member

Arms house

3. Zakuta

Zakuta Well-Known Member

Indeed, arms house!

Manz house getting blown up and everyone is like:

"uuuuuuuuuuh, but you let him in so.....:D"

Well, I don't know any of the guys here, so I can't really comment on jack. But one things for sure, if you're going to go out of your way to let someone stay at your house, then the visitor gotsta have respect.

I'm sure if it were a minor head instead of a top head, things would be waaaaaaaaay different.

4. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Yosuke, when you move to PA and have some time. We would love to play with you in NYC. There are very good players here that will welcome you.

5. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Man are you late. /versus/images/graemlins/deadpan.gif Read the NYC thread.

He plans to see us THIS FRIDAY ya numbnut. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. NegromusPrime

NegromusPrime New Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Zakuta said:

Indeed, arms house!

Manz house getting blown up and everyone is like:

"uuuuuuuuuuh, but you let him in so.....:D"

Well, I don't know any of the guys here, so I can't really comment on jack. But one things for sure, if you're going to go out of your way to let someone stay at your house, then the visitor gotsta have respect.

I'm sure if it were a minor head instead of a top head, things would be waaaaaaaaay different.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the fuck are you talking about? are you that fucking stupid?? obviously your dumbass didnt read what the fuck happened. You just said you had no clue what was going on so why the post? You have the logic of wet wood chips, please dont spray the fodder out of your brain onto society please.

Wow not gay just................English??

7. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

8. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

9. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Stl_Tim let's relive this great moment in NAVF for just a moment!~

''HE HAD 10% VF SKILLS AND 1000%SELF-CONFIDENT.''

Epileptech, Jacko and Chief_Flash like this.