1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Louis, MO. <New Blood>

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Stl_Tim, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

<u>Chapter-5 The Revival</u>
    It was so written in the book of Saint Louis that one day in the distant future new blood would display it's face in our beloved motherland of STL. Today is that day my vf brothers! Welcome and let us rejoice in the new blood that has spawned. As I take a closer look in the tablets I notice their names..

<u>Revival Tablet from the book of 909</u>
    -Loki jih (Wolf)
    -GenesisX19 (Jacky)
    -Holic314 (Pai)
    -Marlo Lurosci (Lei-Fei)
    -Yusuke1982 (?)

Behold and take advantage of these GT's relics and please add them to your scrolls, so you can partake in many battles.

So what say you warriors to a gathering offline? Time? Place?

Discuss..

2. GeneX19

GeneX19 Member

Hello my brothers, Im on the south side of st. louis so if anyone wants to meet up or something like that we can arrange something since I work most of the week

3. Holic314

Holic314 New Member

South Side in the house!! is this gonna be what makes me dust off my VF fighting sick? hope so, Sounds great bro. i'm mostly free on friday nights but im open minded and ready to train.Hadoken!! oops wrong game ^.<

4. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

Finally something near my area! You guys come up with a place I can get to and I'll gladly show up. It's gonna be hard with evening classes every other day but here's hoping.

5. Stl_Tim

Wow!!! Thanks for the replies guys and let's get this gathering rolling. I propose we all meet up for a party chat on xbl and discuss out all the details. This way we can come to a quicker agreement and get a chance to meet one another etc. I will be on tonight, so please hit me up.

<u>Confirmed Contacts</u>
    -Genesisx19(Hampton/Chippewa)
    -Holic314(South County)
    -Marlo L.(Hampton/Chippewa)(Post up!)(XBL dosen't count! :p)
    -Loki jih(Ballwin)(Tried to post, but is having account issues)
    -Truesonic2K(Where are you located?)(Please join our gang!)
    -Myself(Imperial)
    -Yusuke1982(MIA)
    -TehJuv(Saw your GT posted. Hit us up!)

Hopefully see you gents on tonight.
    Peacers^-^

6. Stl_Tim

Was wondering if anyone wanted to hookup this coming friday night here at my home? If so, post up and let me know. I get off work at 6pm and should be able to get things rolling by 7:30. Bring memory cards, sticks, and your A game!

909 Mystic Oaks Ct.
    Imperial, MO. 63052
    314-603-9275

GGs to loki and genesis the other night. I can tell you two have been bitten by the vf bug already. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Also, I can tell already that both of you are accelling fast and will be good at making me tear about your characters, lol. Let's do this!

Not just playing vf with 100% attention span
    Just..please stay off autopilot!

Laters^-^

7. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    O snap Missouri is poppin' /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

8. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

I'm in St. Louis every like, 3 years lol. If I'm headed there this summer/fall, I'll try and meet up with you guys if that's cool.

9. Stl_Tim

HOLY TITS YES!
    When or if you get in stl hit us up a little in advance, so we can plan a gathering for ya. I look forward to sparring with your jacky offline.

Peacers^-^

10. Marlo_Lurosci

Marlo_Lurosci Active Member

-Genesisx19(Hampton/Chippewa)

Wha..!? another VF player in South City?!

Kaminari_Oyaji i'll be there on Friday. We haven't played offline in a while.

Please note:

No, I haven't learned another character.
    and yes, my Lei Fei is still very strong. Hope to see some of you new guys make it out.

11. GeneX19

GeneX19 Member

Marlo Lurosci - hit me up on XBL man since were damn near next door to each other (I think)

Kaminari_Oyaji - I would love to come but I dunno if Im off from work then and thats a hell of a ways for me to go by buss

12. Stl_Tim

I remember loki saying he could get you, but if he can't I have no problem picking you up. Post up your contact number and time your available. I'd like to be back at my house by 7pm at latest since people are dropping by. Let me know what works for you?

Peacers^-^
    Not just MARLO getting cocky..
    Just..Have you studied your lei-fei???

13. GeneX19

GeneX19 Member

I Checked my hours and Im off Friday so Im 50 % in, Though Ill send you a message via XBL regarding details

14. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Sounds great. I'll let you guys know as the time approaches.

15. GeneX19

GeneX19 Member

I just noticed that that's the wrong location I must have said the wrong thing its Morganford/Chippewa but still South City

16. Stl_Tim

Thanks for coming out fellas and hopefully next time we don't spend so much time trying to figure out the loading of profiles and swapping of sticks. Next friday is open here, but if anyone has a place to host let's rotate. Let me know what's good for all of you?

CYa..

17. Stl_Tim

Hello...anybody home? C'mon fellas let's get a little proactive with posting and add some excitment to the air. We have a small scene now and it's OFFLINE! After being spoiled with offline last time I am highly anticipating next weeks meet to take it all in again. That being said, I would like to know what everyone likes about the gathering and what is disliked, so we can accomadate everyone equally.

Loki-Please make a account and post up on here.
    Holic-Currently mountain training?
    Marlo-We all love lei!
    Genesis-Post up when your having a gathering and were there.

Let's get this shite crackin!
    Peace^-^

18. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

As of now I'm very limited on travels but I may be able to on Spring Break or Summer vacation. That is if ITT gave us those days off, I'd have to check man.

19. NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven Well-Known Member

I know this is a dumb question but do you have to be from St. Louis? I'm from Nixa, Missouri.

20. Stl_Tim

No, not at all. Even if your from mars vfing is always welcome. I see nixa is close to Springfield, so your looking at 2 hours or more travel time. If you plan on coming through post up and we can setup a gathering. Besides that, please hit up all of us on xboxlive and we can get some games in.

Peacers^-^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.