1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Louis, MO. <New Blood>

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Stl_Tim, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Hey all,

My xbox 360 crapped out and shot 3 rings of red death at me today, so I will be crippled for 2 weeks. If anyone is coming to the gathering please bring just the unit along.

Thanks!!

2. GeneX19

GeneX19 Member

Kami - Oh snap man who's gonna help me train?!?!?

Also Id be glad to host the next time, Ill check the schedule see when Im off next time and get back with you guys on that also Im using a floor model TV but if my cord comes before then we can use my 20" accer Monitor

3. Stl_Tim

I heard loki stepped up and helped you train while I was down and out, so good shit to loki for helping a stlver out. Also, for the hookup just hit all of us up in advance, so we can set our schedules ironed out. I'm really looking forward to offline maddness and I need to give a big shout to you(Genesis) for showing me that when your in the dojo it's all business. Keep it up!

Peacers^-^

4. GeneX19

GeneX19 Member

Ok fella's any objections to Thursday 29th?

5. Stl_Tim

If weather permits I will be there with bells on. What time are we meeting and about how long can you jam on some vf? Other than that, please post up contact number and location, so we all can avoid a rpg to get there. If your uncomfortable with these public boards then just pm us. Either way, thanks for going the extra mile and hosting.

Much appreciated!
    Peacers^-^

6. GeneX19

GeneX19 Member

Ok folks its on hopefully its not too late but we can start around 7pm Ill pm you guys over XBL and here with contact info. my cord hasn't come through so were on the floor model tv...

Also bring memory cards, and sticks if you want

7. Stl_Tim

Big props for GeneX19 for having me out to his house for hours of vf goodness. Very cool host and his family presents a welcoming atmosphere.<<<<(Definite plus in my book!) I wish more people showed up, but that's life sometimes. Hopefully next session we can get everyone together and start training/debating/playing etc. Definitely good times and I highly recommend any of you stl players to get in some xbl or offline with genex19. It won't be long until he starts smashing us, because I see the hunger inside this young man, watch out!

Thanks geneX19
    Tell your folks thanks too..

Peace^-^

8. Stl_Tim

Anyone free for saturday night games? If so, hit me up by celly or xbl. Let's get some offline in...

Keep it going fellas..

9. GeneX19

GeneX19 Member

Yeah thanks again for coming lots of great info, though Loki showed me that I still have a ways to go. but sadly I don't think I'll be able to make it out Sat. I have to work I believe

10. Stl_Tim

Friday or Saturday lets get everyone together for some offline. I am asking now way in advance, so schedules can be altered. You guys do still want to play, yes? If so, post up and show me your vf love!

RETS DO IT YO!

11. Jinmaster

Jinmaster Well-Known Member

12. luosnomed

luosnomed Well-Known Member

Vf5 at my house. 2 tvs running vf

place: This Friday at my house, pm me for directions or text me at 314-600-2213

later

Red

13. Stl_Tim

Red repping in the lou!
    Rise from your grave!
    I'll come if I can bring my kid, because she has been asking for some offline vfing. Let me know if it's cool with you?

Thanks for hosting and still playing vf!
    xoxoxxoxo

14. luosnomed

i still play, and update to my original post. It will now be on Saturday.

Im taking my kids to the movies on friday. And tim of course bring ya kid, i got kids of my own.

15. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

ILL CHISEL YOUR GRAVESTONE

SLEEP WELL!!

16. Stl_Tim

<Brushes off the dust> New challenger appears!

17. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    What's this I see? Who'd do that to their Prelude?

[​IMG]

Holyshit Tim not like this!!

Dude, Tim and everyone else. You have to get this game.

18. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

ABHAFKGHABKHAFGHFGAFHGHH HELLO STL LOOKS LIKE WE MIGHT BE IN BUSINESS AGAIN!

19. luosnomed

well kool see yall next summer

20. Stl_Tim

Let's get a opening day party planned to welcome in a new friend. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.