1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

San-Ten movie

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Chanchai, Oct 28, 2000.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hey GE, wanted to say I enjoyed the San-Ten movie.

BTW, was that KBCat doing the Shinsodan? (he seemed to have a strong affection during the times I played it).

I love the effort a lot of people have been putting into everything these days. Not to mention the level of acceptance for things here now, it feels nice on vfdc once again/images/icons/smile.gif

For those who had trouble with the link:
    http://virtuafighter.com/new_movies_here/Santen_prelims.wmv

It's not hard to access the God-Eat-God Production stuff. It's in that directory and everyone has access to download from it.

The index page on the CrewNY directory makes it tough to get files from there if you don't have a link, but it's all good. I just haven't been able to download the VFDog trailer yet due to no link being there, but as with all VF clips, I'm really looking forward to it.

Great job to everyone.

Great job NY Crew on all of your efforts and increased participation lately (well, with the exception of direct attacks, but that was like one or two real occurances, almost forgotten now).

Great job Godeater on all of your contributions and definitely your participation as well.

Great job Myke on setting a new direction for the site (no matter how direct or indirect it was, it seems to have started a pace for us to improve the site).

-Chanchai

2. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

...and great job, Chanchai, on increasing the "spam" level on this board. HAHAHA.

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Why thank you, Shota/images/icons/smile.gif

Was just bored that day/images/icons/tongue.gif

What have you been up to? Playing any VF in Chicago?

4. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

aaargh. sorry guys. Still getting the hang of this thing. The link was fine when I initially posted it but when I modified the post a couple of minutes later it got wonky and I never checked it ('cos it worked previously).

Me fix now.

GE

5. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

thanks for helping out, Chanchai.

the Shinsodan lover in this clip is Llanfair.

GE

6. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Actually, after looking at the clip - I don't think it's me...I'm pretty sure that it's KBcat. There's an Aoi in the team, I think, although sometimes it's hard to distinguish between "PAI" and "AOI" on the capture. I don't recall playing Pai during that weekend...hmmm.

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>