1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Bryant, Fei-Yen, and Apharmd PHOTOGRAPHY

Discussion in 'General' started by Catch22, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Catch22

Catch22 Well-Known Member

Some old stuff just f'n around with the camera, to show some in another forum that it's about the lighting.... done with only a flashlight and some lighting modifiers (folder paper). Yeah, I like making stuff...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Catch22

Ooops, mods, please move to the Community/General forums. MY BAD!

3. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

Great aperture and lighting. The first picture threw me off, wasn't sure what was the main focus for the shot, but the others are great, especially the VO ones, so good. BTW, going to be in Pupukea, Hawaii this Fall. Got some good peeps out there. I'll hit you up once I'm out there.

4. neoKEN

neoKEN Well-Known Member

Very cool use of lighting for the toys. I see toys of the original Apharmd and Fei-yen.

5. Catch22

Pupukea! Are the relatives surfers? Depth of field will definitely be thin when shooting close to such a small object.