1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

sarah butterfly choker item question

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by gargaMONK, Apr 12, 2002.

1. gargaMONK

gargaMONK New Member

does anyone know how to get the butterfly choker without winning it off an opponent in kumite? i have been trying and having no luck. if you could help here, id be a big fan

thx,
    gargaMONK

2. RED

RED Member

I don't think so
    my primary character is sarah and I got the choker
    from beating a higher sarah.

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Yeah, there are some things I don't think I'll ever win now that I'm an emporer Sarah. There's a low kyu Sarah with star earings... I've never fought her, but my nephew has. I don't have those earings. I lost my bunny ears (I think they're the 100 win item) to a 7th dan Sarah. I haven't seen her since... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif I originally won the bunny ears from a high king Sarah, I think.

I've only collected one set of spheres to get the heart necklace. I'm still playing with this Sarah to get another set of spheres in the hope that I might be rewarded with items that I haven't found yet. No big deal...

4. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Hey Yupa, if you really want to get all the items and you have a Gameshark, you can just enter the codes they put up on their website, and you'll instantly get all the items. Kinda takes the fun out of it, but if you're a completist... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I don't need everything... like I said "no big deal"

I want the bunny ears though! =) At least we know for sure how to win those if I want to take the time to do it in one sitting... I lose focus after 30-40 matches.

6. TomServo

TomServo Member

You can, from what I understand, create a new Sarah in Kumite, have her hang around lower levels until she gets that item, then take your lower level Sarah into vs. against your Emperor level Sarah. You should be able to win the item off your lower level Sarah.