1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Combo Exhibition @ www.gamecombos.com

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by tragic, Apr 21, 2002.

1. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

Topic says it all... lemme know what you think!

ben

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

it's rad. Mirrored on vf.dyndns.org, I made a small divx5 version for modem users. About 8.6 megs.

3. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif!~

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

VERY NICE! You need to do more of these.

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Well done Ben!

Best VF combo clip I've ever seen.

Now....

When r u gonna start working on the others? kekeke

6. American_Pai

American_Pai Well-Known Member

The combo with the backward u+K was the shit. Nice editing effects as well.

7. Kageh

Kageh Active Member

OMFG... so sweet.

Great editing and effects. This is even better than those CvS2 combos vids you made (which were like the coolest combos vids ever). I always liked the way you present your stuff. Really adds a lot more to it.

Those wall combos were just sick. That u+k on the rising kick was very creative. Beautiful.

The ending would have been even cooler if you used her win pose where she shoots the screen as she says "even good guys blow it" right as the logo shows up with the shotgun blast. ha ha.

I'll be looking forward to the vids for other chars. ;D

8. LordDecay

LordDecay Member

Good work Ben aka Tragic. Nice editing and choice of music. Oh yeah, nice combos too.

9. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

thanks!

Hey, thanks for all the kind words everyone. I worked pretty hard trying to synch everything and make it all fit in the allotted time (about 2 mins). I had a few other combos that didn't make it into the final cut, including some 120+ dmg ones (but they were kinda boring... so look for them in upcoming clips!!!). As for ending poses... I really wanted to use those clips, however, they all had WINNER on them... and I wanted to keep text to a minimum (unless I put it in there on purpose hehe). Anyway... hope you all liked it.

ben

10. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Grr, if only I could actually log on... But finally got them off gamecombos - friggen awesome!!!

11. Triple Lei

Triple Lei Well-Known Member

Man... I never liked Sarah until now. /versus/images/icons/blush.gif

12. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

good clips... damn i got hit by some of those combos on friday hehe

13. Sarahs_Boyfriend

Sarahs_Boyfriend New Member

I think I fell in love with her all over again...

14. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

This is good stuff... I love the backturned df+K and the double chop-kick, PPPb+K on Aoi. I'd like to see those 120-damage ones though... I haven't been able to come up with more than 102 reliably myself. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

15. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Excellent stuff. Now if I could do some strategy instructional video /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

16. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

Yeah I know...I've topped out at 111, so I'd like to see how a 120 get's done. I could see it getting done if you could set up a back stagger, but honestly since you really can't (in any reliable fashion at least) I'm now really curious.

17. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Very nice... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Enjoy looking at the combos, Sarah with the bunny ear and the music. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Just curious, anything for Lion ? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

SG-Lion

18. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

hi

One of the 120's...

f+k or d/b+k, b,b+p, tt k (wall) fc,f+kk, pounce

ben

19. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

Re: hi

cool, once i buy VF4 i think i'll do some of wolf & jeffry ^_^

stay tuned....

20. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

Re: hi

Hmm...that's odd, because I've done that one before and it's easily struggleable to avoid the pounce, since the last hit doesn't smack em against the wall hard enough (it only does like 9 or 10 points). The training mode counted it as a combo though? wierd...