1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah - frames for exiting FL?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Onny, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Onny

Onny Well-Known Member

hi

i've looked at the excellent list on virtuaproject and also the great dojo by ice9 but i can't find this information, so maybe you guys can help.

very simply, i was wondering how many frames it takes for sarah to return to her "neutral state" after exiting FL stance with G.

thanks for your time.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    15 frames.

Sarah's the next Command List to be updated for Ver C.

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

15 frames to return to normal from FL by tapping G??? Is it really that slow? Whoa...

4. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Wow... that would mean it's actually FASTER to just P(G) out of FL /versus/images/icons/blush.gif

5. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Exactly what I've been doing. Sarah must be on the offensive when exiting FL mode. So Sarah players are come forth with a barrage of FL P(G) or P,d+K to catch crouchers. I've even improvised it to FL > P(G) > b+K for staggers and return to FL mode. Problem with the P(G) exits are that they are all straighline attacks. An evasion against you will screw things up.

6. blurp

blurp Member

when you just press g in normal stance with any character are there any execution time? lets say i press G with sarah, does it take a frame after i press G for sarah to block on screen? or is it immediate?

7. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Some animation is involved if you can see her from free standing to guard in normal mode. Quite fast.

8. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Guarding in normal stance is instantaneous (one frame).