1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Overview in Virtua Fighter 4

Discussion in 'General' started by Solomon Rayland, May 3, 2022.

1. Solomon Rayland

Solomon Rayland Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! I was wondering, Sarah is rumored to be a strong solid character in the Virtua Fighter 4 games. To be honest, I've only played Virtua Fighter 1, Virtua Fighter 2 Genesis, Virtua Fighter Animation, and Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown, and so I don't really know much of the lore about other Virtua Fighter games. Can anyone explain what Sarah was like in Vanilla Virtua Fighter 4, Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution, and Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned. If you are replying to this post, please highlight whether you're talking about VF4, VF4 Evo, or VF4FT.

2. Solomon Rayland

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
  4. Solomon Rayland

I tried to find some info, but I couldn't understand it very well. A more specific wording of my question if I may: could someone please explain to me what her strengths, weaknesses, and gameplan in general was like for one of the VF4 games?

5. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Ah, when I see "lore" being used, I thought you were referring to story background.

Its been a long time since VF4 came out. If I remember correctly a strength of Sarah is that she is in the fast jab category. Back in the VF4 days and original VF5 days, there were 3 speed categories for jab. The current version of the game only has 2 speed categories for jab. Her weakness was being in the lightweight category. Overall, I think her general game plan remains very similar, but I am not a Sarah player.

6. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

She was kinda strong in VF4 Evolution, with all of her moves, and flamingo stance and stuff. But she needed, a few more faster mid punches, and faster mid kick moves. She was definitely lacking in those areas.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022