Sarah's Gatling Kick Beat ??

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by Akora, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Akora

Akora Active Member

Has anybody seen it ?
    I've just heard about it from a japanese web site. the command seems like 3/4 circling of the lever and they said it looks really cool. Coming into VF4, I kind of get to love to play Sarah. Her flamingo is so attractive and dynamic.
    Does it only work from the flamingo stance ? and possible even in test version ?
    Would appreciate if any japanese players or any vfers in other regions who ever tried it answer my question.
    Thanks..

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

I think you're talking about a throw from FL stance... it's u,b,d,f+P+G or d,b,u,f+P+G - looks cool indeed ;)

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey, is that the throw in the Sarah-Pai clip? Sarah does this new throw in the clip -- she sort of spins to the side of the opponent, grabs her, and does a crushing back-hopping throw. It looks sweet! Unfortunately the Pai had very little life left so I couldn't tell how damaging it was. The Sarah player pulled the throw off quickly though.

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Nope, that's the f,db+P+G throw in the movie clip. I haven't seen the 3/4 throw from Flamingo stance yet, it didn't exist in the test version...

[​IMG]

5. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    That's right.

The back-drop looking throw is the "fallen angel throw", correct command.

I said this somewhere else I think, but the "gattling kick beat" looks a little like hwoarang's side throw from TTT where he holds your hand and kicks you repeatedly. Sarah's animation is really long if I remember correctly.

Spotlite

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

"Fallen Angel Throw"...FAT? Hahaha, just kidding, relax.

Cool name though; cool looking throw too.

7. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Has Anyone actually performed the Gatling Kick Beat? Its u, b, d, f motion sounds hard to pull off. Pressing back in the Flamingo makes her do the backflip so I was wondering if the move can be done in a spinning piledriver (360 turn) sort of way?

Another thing. Has anyone seen the Flamingo Neck cutter (K+G, f+P+G). what does it look like, and is it powerful?

Adio.

8. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Flamingo Neck cutter (K+G, f+P+G). what does it look like, and is it powerful?

The throw looks like a normal neck cutter (b,f+P+G) - with one distinctive feature... Sarah's face down when performing it, as opposed to face up in normal version.

9. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Cheers GLC.

Adio.

10. shoda clinic

shoda clinic Member

The GKB's command has to be done during the motion of other move, otherwise she does a backflip.
    It actually can be done by spinning the stick more than 3/4-circle and finish with f+p+g.

11. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Ahhh. Great, thanks Shoda Clinic.

Adio.