1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah's Gatling Kick Beat ??

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by Akora, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Akora

Akora Active Member

Has anybody seen it ?
    I've just heard about it from a japanese web site. the command seems like 3/4 circling of the lever and they said it looks really cool. Coming into VF4, I kind of get to love to play Sarah. Her flamingo is so attractive and dynamic.
    Does it only work from the flamingo stance ? and possible even in test version ?
    Would appreciate if any japanese players or any vfers in other regions who ever tried it answer my question.
    Thanks..

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

I think you're talking about a throw from FL stance... it's u,b,d,f+P+G or d,b,u,f+P+G - looks cool indeed ;)

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey, is that the throw in the Sarah-Pai clip? Sarah does this new throw in the clip -- she sort of spins to the side of the opponent, grabs her, and does a crushing back-hopping throw. It looks sweet! Unfortunately the Pai had very little life left so I couldn't tell how damaging it was. The Sarah player pulled the throw off quickly though.

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Nope, that's the f,db+P+G throw in the movie clip. I haven't seen the 3/4 throw from Flamingo stance yet, it didn't exist in the test version...

[​IMG]

5. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    That's right.

The back-drop looking throw is the "fallen angel throw", correct command.

I said this somewhere else I think, but the "gattling kick beat" looks a little like hwoarang's side throw from TTT where he holds your hand and kicks you repeatedly. Sarah's animation is really long if I remember correctly.

Spotlite

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

"Fallen Angel Throw"...FAT? Hahaha, just kidding, relax.

Cool name though; cool looking throw too.

7. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Has Anyone actually performed the Gatling Kick Beat? Its u, b, d, f motion sounds hard to pull off. Pressing back in the Flamingo makes her do the backflip so I was wondering if the move can be done in a spinning piledriver (360 turn) sort of way?

Another thing. Has anyone seen the Flamingo Neck cutter (K+G, f+P+G). what does it look like, and is it powerful?

Adio.

8. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Flamingo Neck cutter (K+G, f+P+G). what does it look like, and is it powerful?

The throw looks like a normal neck cutter (b,f+P+G) - with one distinctive feature... Sarah's face down when performing it, as opposed to face up in normal version.

9. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Cheers GLC.

Adio.

10. shoda clinic

shoda clinic Member

The GKB's command has to be done during the motion of other move, otherwise she does a backflip.
    It actually can be done by spinning the stick more than 3/4-circle and finish with f+p+g.

11. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Ahhh. Great, thanks Shoda Clinic.

Adio.