1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah's Kiss and 6 Matches

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Mar 27, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

This is V.B, Vicks Biru here. Something really creepy happened at the arcade.

I was using Sarah, and she was up against Taka, Stage 5. Suddenly, for no reason, she kissed Taka and thrusted him to the ground. It was not Taka's f+P+G or b,f+P+G because he got injured, and when Sarah kissed she lifted one leg off the floor. HOW? Anyone knows? How did she do it? How did I do it?

Amazingly, Stage 6 was Dural? How come? Is there some setting for that? I just felt I wasted $1 on it for nothing. Urgh!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

dear sir

you are one or more of the following options:

1) experiencing hallucinations (as result of either mental illness or narcotics)

2) full of shit

3) insane

personally, my bet is #2.

3. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Hey, Sarah's b+PG may fit the original descriptions, remotely looking like Sarah kissing.

...though my take on this is indifference at best.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd be inclined to go for number 2.

What kind of a dickhead thinks they can come onto this board and write bullshit, dirtying the message board and my monitor too, I have to wipe my screen now!!!

Anyway if it's an April fools then you might wanna get a millennium compliant PC because the your dates are all screwed up, your about a week early!!!!

bloody hell!

The Prince

5. Guest

Guest Guest

if you had never set eyes on sarah's b+P+G before, how would you describe it? as sarah knees her opponent in the crotch three times, or as sarah gives her opponent a kiss? how bad do you have to be at english/and or how bad does your vision have to be to mix those up?

i guess from now on i could refer to jeff's wall b,df+P+G throw as the "violent oral pleasure" throw.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

i am kool!!!!!!!!!!1

7. Guest

Guest Guest

This is PyroEdge (jarisky) here...
    I think Shota's comment was what was known as a ... JOKE.......heheh it's been forever since I've visited this board...everyone's back to the same old bickering eh? It's good to be back!

8. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Member

i don't think shota was joking. and you have a strange definition of "bickering".

as long as i'm here i might as well be helpful and point out that there are some things that are absolutely ironclad and cannot be changed in the arcade versions of VF. one is match length, you cannot make it more or less than 30 seconds. another is replay length; it's always been three seconds. and lastly you can't change the number of CPU rounds you go up against. it's always been 8+dural for VF1 and VF3, and 10+dural in VF2. unlike the home versions the arcade versions don't even hint of these as an option.