1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Say Hi to old friends:

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by nxw0016, Sep 4, 2004.

1. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone this is Nan from New Jersey.... I havn't played VF for a long time... just came back to this site tonight and saw the pictures of EVO2004. Seems like you guys had lots of fun. Nice to see some familiar faces still in the pictures (yeah you guys are still alive? /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) I am back to school now, NJIT in Newark, working on my PhD. If I have enough time I would like to join some of your gathering again and meet you old friends.. and make new ones /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have fun
    Nan

2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Hey Nan, glad to see your still around. Chinatown Fair arcade is the place to be on Friday nights. We'll be getting the new upgrade Final Tuned real soon.

Good luck with your studies. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

Great to see a jersey player around! Thanks for the PM, good to see you plan to be active. You're not that far away from me, but maybe one night me and a friend can drive down and play some games

4. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

Well I don't know how active will I be in terms of VF... haven't played any competitive VF's for about 2 years? Probably will have my ass beaten badly when I play you guys /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif . However if I can a chance I would love to play some again.

5. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Sup Nan,
    Where is my pillow?

6. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Shang said:

Sup Nan,
    Where is my pillow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess that stab about your pajama parties was spot on, eh?