1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SC MOvie!

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest, Apr 7, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

oh come on dont be stupid moives of fighting games suck. SC would make a crap moves so would VF

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

3. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Hmm well the Streetfighter 2 animated movie was good imo,and I believe the SC movie is also gonna be animated so there is some hope.

4. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Oh god It is gonna be live action,with Sammo Hung directing,sorry I saw an animated picture on IGN and assumed it would be animated : P

5. Drunken_Master

if sammo hung is doing it should be ok, but if you are a fighting game fan why dont you just watch kung fo movies?

6. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Yeah Sammo's ok with me,did you ever see the fight scene at the end of Eastern Condors?,good stuff indeed /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

7. Drunken_Master

havent seen that one yet kung fu movies are quite hard to find in the UK. Ever seen The Magnificent Butcher? did you see how agile sammo was at the end of that?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

hmm, that's kinda cool....

...I thought they were always gonna do an anime for it....I mean, look at all the cels in the art gallery. They look damn good too. SC could definitely be better than Tekken.

9. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Him, Jacky n Yuen Biao used to train together in chinese opera as kids...

So despit his size...he KNOWS how to kick ASS~~~~

anyway..jacky is the big international star now.
    And many might not know..Sammo is always involved with Jacky's show ...producer...director...blah blah

Yuen Biao...once a big hit....just disappeared...
    I think his 'not so good looking' issues have something to do with it.

In HK...as long as u've got looks that ensure good ticket sales...man...fuck acting.

<font color=red>SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN'