1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Script Feature or Error?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Chanchai, Jan 27, 2001.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Curious if updated posts (unmarked) get a "new" icon stamped on them. However, I'm mostly curious if there's a scripting bug which occasionally makes a bunch of posts stamped "new" every once in awhile.

-Chanchai

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I think posts that are edited get their timestamp updated as well. You could always test this with one of your own posts to be sure.

As for the bunch of messages appearing new when they shouldn't, I've had it happen on the odd occasion as well, but usually when I've accessed the site from different locations with different browsers. I don't think it's that big a deal though, I usually can keep a mental track of the threads here anyway.

__
    m y k e
    how ya gonna win when ya ain't right within?