1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Search opponent xbox360 live vf5fs

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by segasaturn96, Oct 31, 2019.

1. segasaturn96

segasaturn96 Well-Known Member

Hi, i have xboxlive finally now...after long days of technical problemes...i search opponent because when i do ranked match searching match ( same area)...zero opponent after 30 minutes...i will be connect 23 hours( hour france)...where and how can i found opponent on europe? I am beginner...i am BigfootChene95. Thanks

2. segasaturn96

segasaturn96 Well-Known Member

omg,I have big big problem...i have played against two American( i am from france)...and huge lag.very very slow game...i cant do anything,any combo,all is very slow,all time in disavantage ...advices?...I found zero european...i have moderate nat( say my Xbox)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  3. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

To search for games go to this discord server

Virtua Revival

Read what's in the "The new player guides" section and then you'll find quite a few people to play with from Europe.

You can even ask for games in the shoutbox but don't hold your breath.

segasaturn96 likes this.