1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

secret vf2 music confirmed by anyone?

Discussion in 'Console' started by solfizz, Apr 17, 2002.

1. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

i've read various posts commenting on the Akira, Lau(???), and a few other original vf characters having their vf2 background themes played in the arcade version. I've seen and heard a few daioh.com videos of them for myself and believe(as well as heard other posters verify) that the vf2 music was actually being played during those matches. However, I still have not been able to locate anywhere if the same is applicable to the U.S. ps2 release. Do any code sites have the secret to unlock those musical scores in vf4? or has it pretty much been confirmed that this is an arcade-exclusive feature?

You gotta admit, some of the vf oldschool tunes were CLASSIC-sounding.