1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SEGA CUP travel thread.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by 00000000, Feb 19, 2013.

1. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

We are right next door to Walnut inn at the Wayside inn. But we're only here until noon friday then heading to Park Inn Radisson for the rest of the weekend. We are probably going to play in the morning before checkout though.

2. CJA

CJA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IzunaDrop25
    XBL:
    CJA25
    Good luck to everyone traveling to Sega Cup

3. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Got in yesterday, checked out Super Arcade, in a food coma, played some VF, drank some beer, played some more VF, passed out.

About to eat some breakfast buffet and play some VF.

At the Park Inn with R Panda, and homie Jared, that plays but doesn't post here.

Chanchai likes this.
  4. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Femto hit us up when you guys are ready to play later.

Chanchai likes this.
  5. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

we just checked in at Park Inn. its me Akuma001, crazydrunk, MLP, shinobifist, and Dennis here now in rm 289. we're gonna eat and should be back in a bit

Chanchai and Feck like this.
  6. 00000000

00000000 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZeroLovesDnB
    Welcome to ("Southern") California, everyone.

7. floodnhard

floodnhard Active Member

Anyone know if there is going to be some casual setups as well as the team battle tonight?
    considering driving out tonight?

8. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I just arrived at LAX just now and will be looking for my hotel now. I hadn't been in Socal since I was a little kid and now I am back. I think my room mate won't be here for a while but I am just soaking in the atmosphere at this point

soke likes this.