1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sega featuring Virtua Fighter on Xbox Live charity stream!

Discussion in 'News' started by MadeManG74, Feb 21, 2019.

By MadeManG74 on Feb 21, 2019 at 5:42 PM
  1. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

Sega will be doing a 24 hour charity live stream from tomorrow until Saturday. From Saturday 5am GMT / 9pm PT / midnight ET they will be playing Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown on Xbox on stream for a few hours!
    A lobby will be open online online so please jump in!

They will be live on www.twitch.tv/sega so tune in and show your love for Virtua Fighter!

Sega Twitch.png

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by MadeManG74, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Technocrow
      Technocrow
      I remember the last time they did this everyone in the twitch chat was spamming "PORT THIS TO PC."
      cobratron, MadeManG74 and beanboy like this.
    2. beanboy
    3. SNAKE BOSS
      SNAKE BOSS
      Got the chance to participate in the Sega stream for VF. Played some people that I have not played before from Europe. It was fun and good matches to all. This was not about us though. This was about supporting a good cause and I am always glad to support these types of events. Thanks to everyone who donated and took part in the room matches. There were no losers in this. Because when it's for a good cause like this then everyone is a winner.
      Ellis, Myke, emperorshadox and 4 others like this.
    4. Myke
      Myke
      I gotta say it was fun to watch this live, chatting with some regulars on stream, and seeing @Jide and @MarlyJay represent the community in the SEGA office. I also enjoyed watching some familiar faces in EU and US battle it out online too, and I could sympathise the pain of going to the end of the queue with each loss :D Reminds me of the golden arcade days!

BTW, I couldn't help but laugh to myself during the blindfold match when one of the SEGA staffers(?) was gobsmacked that Jide and Marly could immediately recognise their character simply from the character grunts and sfx! I guess it's one of those things we players take for granted, eh?
      Tricky, Ellis and Mister like this.
    5. Ellis
      Ellis
      Is there a way to find which stream it was, archived somehwere?
      Sega twitch link channel seemed like a mess to me navigating, or i'm going blind =/
      IcKY99 likes this.
    6. MadeManG74
      MadeManG74
      Ellis likes this.