1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sega is asking for feedback - let them know we want Virtua Fighter 6!

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandpaLoafers, Feb 29, 2016.

1. GrandpaLoafers

GrandpaLoafers Well-Known Member

2. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Dreamiestboat
    XBL:
    tehmarcerer
    Sadly seems like it's more to gauge interest on whether or not people would shill out for more retro SEGA games on mobile. Still, did my bit and stuck loads of VF in there!

3. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

lol screw story mode. I'd rather we have something like VF5's Quest mode where we can challenge other people's Ghost AI's or Tournament player's AIs and win customizable items from them. Each "day" or each session, the AI's will rotate simulating the movement of the players. Some days, a Star player will be at one arcade but not on other days. Beating specific opponents might unlock other locations where you can play against a different set of AIs. Tournaments held on certain "days" against the Ghost AI's... the possibilities are endless here.

Half-gravity and move cancel-able matches should be available for Player Match online just for funzies. Heck while they are at it, why not a party ball mode? Hit as many Party balls to collect points/gold/currency to spend on in an ingame shop that sells costume items.

And better stat tracking such as how many times someone techs grabs, how much they backdash, and how much they attempt to throw, strike or block. This was in VF4 but not in VF5 WHY!? I actually used that data to level up my game in Kumite mode back in the day.