1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SEGA is finally doing something!

Discussion in 'General' started by tatey0u, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Volumes of smoothness spoken here.

2. Kidvid711

Kidvid711 Well-Known Member

heh, I've given up. I've been waiting too long. I don't even own a console anymore. I'm on PC now. Looking forward to Battlefield 3, Tribes Ascend and other new games.

*Currently playing Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition on PC*

I believe the game will come out, but it would be on the next generation of consoles. Predicting...

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

4. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Sega did something.[/size]

5. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

6. def

def Well-Known Member

YESSS! Quite some love coming from Sega, what with Sonic CD going to be announced at PAX for XBLA (and hopefully PSN for the PS gamers) (there's a link in the Random Links thread), Shinobi for 3DS, Sonic Generations, Sonic 4: Episode 2, lots of love coming from Sega. Now if we could get a brand new Ecco game, Columns, Streets of Rage; Vectorman.

7. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

SEGA might actually be back in the saddle after today. They're certainly welcome in my bed again.

[​IMG]

8. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

9. FaisonI

FaisonI Well-Known Member

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Q3 of 2012...[/size] WTF, that seems like a lifetime away, DAMN. I'm glad its coming, but that's just so far away.</span>

10. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

Quick someone use the SF April fools spoof Final Showdown vid to help boost initial sales :p

11. Mista_tee

Mista_tee Well-Known Member

'Bout F'ing Time Sega. Hopefully it's not to little to late.

12. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

13. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

... see answer in sig below

14. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    "Trust L_A", that phrase - believe it or not -was the only thing that kept me hoping, that someday, the game would be released on home consoles. Even before we find out about the famous VF5FS trademark for consoles from SEGA of Japan.

"Trust L_A" and "Akira's power will change the world" are my all-time favorite phrases about VF. Thanks L.A. !

I hope to hear it again, when the discussion about VF6 is about to begin ;-) .

15. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    It is about ~10 months since someone posted in this thread. The quoted old post above have gotten more attention than it should have and for the wrong reason. Don't make more work for me to deal when I can spend my time on better things.

16. MegaMaN85

MegaMaN85 Well-Known Member