1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sega planning something soon for VF5...

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Reno, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

Like I said... low expectations softens the blow. Not like I was expecting a port or anything, but at the very least a new mode or the option to use old VF1 models like in Evo. :<

2. Anisakis

Anisakis New Member

I wonder if they are gonna do the same thing Tekken did and just release Virtua Fighter 6 with the new shit 5 R gives. Would be dumb but at least wed get the stuff even though im sure 6 would be new stuff or whatever but im sure they are gonna add taka and jean. thats IF they decide to continue the console releases (lol @ everything staying JP arcade only now)

3. CobiyukiOS

CobiyukiOS Well-Known Member

What source is that? Do you have any proof? I remember asking this to Reno, a reliable player that happened to be in Japan, and lucky enough to get to play VF5R. Your claim to fame, I actually don't know. P. S. My favourite is sweet chilli.

4. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

It's called the sauce of wishful thinking Cobi!

5. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

That sauce is weak, Feck.

6. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

I am seriously heart broken.

7. Jargen88

Jargen88 Well-Known Member

Saw this coming..

8. SuperPanda

SuperPanda Well-Known Member

I think "retired" is more apt.

*sigh*

I'm actually pretty bummed. I just saw the Homestay Akira vid against Shun, and Homestay was beasting with Akira in a black dragon gi. So inspiring and depressing at the same time.

9. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    WHY CANT THIS THREAD JUST DIE ALREADY

10. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    maybe it needs a count down clock like masterpro recent thread that died.... hhhhmmm let see if it works

* rolls dice * Come on Shag????[/size]

11. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    ...2...1...locked