1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Beat Tribe Videos and DVDs outside Japan

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by akiralove, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Hey, received. Thank you.

2. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

The Lion player in the Jokers team was fun to watch, he almost won it for his team in the finals. Chibita had some interesting setups (as always) even though his team lost to Segaru's team in the 1st round. Overall, I really enjoyed the footage.

Thanks again Spotlite.

3. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

yeah, it's always amazing the way Chibita plays. Used the fully charge b+pk move this time around to start his yomi/set ups. Really unique. When I was in Japan, he would nail like about 100 people with bb+kg at the most random times. Then the next day I watched him play, he would never use that move and he would use the f+k knee and eye poke move as his set ups. It's crazy the way he plays.

4. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

I think the effectiveness of his setups are greatly affected by his status. These setups will definitely not work if I'm doing it. I have to gain the respect of my opponent first. In Chibita's case, he no longer does.

It's also amazing how he made Mask freeze a couple of times in their match.

5. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Received my DVD! Thanks very much.

I was out of town on business when it arrived and my wife phones me up (I'd used her paypal account) and says: "finally! My Beat Tribe DVD has arrived" I wrestled it out of her grasp and I've watched up to the Quarter Finals.

Excellent quality if you disregard that one setup that has that horribly over-exposed look.

GE

6. StoneColdSerb

StoneColdSerb Well-Known Member

Received the DVD.
    Thanks a lot, Spotlite!
    (My non-VF playing mates think I've finally lost the plot completely, though.)
    Thanks again!

7. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Got my Vol9 DVDs yesterday, thanks a lot for the time spent Spotlite. Any news on the process for other volumes ?

8. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Does anyone know where exactly those BT DVD can be bought ?
    A friend of mine is in Tokyo at the moment, and I asked him to buy the 5th BT cup DVD for me but he said he couldn't find it although he's familiar with buying games mooks and that kind of stuff. Any clues ? /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif