1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Send Tapes

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by adamYUKI, Sep 6, 2000.

1. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Hi Chanchai,

This is Andy,

If you'd like send a full send of the tapes to me with descriptions (I think you kept track of it) and if you have any of the fights logged. I think I can tell who's playing who the majority of the time. I can put together a big highlights tape and a single movie for downloading. Those into digital files, I can easily put the movie on a CD as an avi (since thats what it would be before compression)probably in excess of 200-400 Megs and about 30 min long.

CrewNYC

<font color=red>ORA! ORA! ORA!</font color=red>

<font color=white>adam</font color=white><font color=red>YUKI</font color=red>

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hey man, that would be totally awesome :) Thanks. I'm in Santa Clara, CA right now btw!!!

Anyways, yeah, thanks for the offer Andy!!! That would probably work out wonderfully. I mean, I'll leave it up to you for a highlight sort of thing if you have the time and will for it, and for me, I'll explore my "artistic attempts" on other things (like I've planned, I never really intended a highlight reel, just other types of entertaining media/images/icons/smile.gif)

THANKS MAN!!!!

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Andy,

When I send you the tapes, I'll send you at least a partial list of who I think is playing. You can mark and correct it if you don't mind doing so (it's okay if you do). Just hoping that you could mail it back or something so I can type it up or something and get a more confirmed list of who's playing on the tapes. I can also provide a background for each tape because I do have the approximate times and obstacles between them all. In any case, let me know.

-Chanchai