1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Sep 14-16] SoCal Regionals 2018 - VF Side Tournament Potential?

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by MadeManG74, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

I found out today that SoCal Regionals is happening in about a month's time, with a sizeable VF community in the area, is there a chance for a VF side tournament?

http://www.socalregionals.com

Anyone know if it's been approached, or be interested in attending? Seems like a good opportunity for another tournament.

Cobra_Kai, SoulTruth2013 and Tricky like this.
  2. MadeManG74

Even if you got JUST the SoCal players from Evo involved and a few travellers, you'd have like a 25 man bracket! This is easy pickings!

Cobra_Kai and SoulTruth2013 like this.
  3. SoulTruth2013

SoulTruth2013 Well-Known Member

I hope so too. If this happens, I am going there for sure! With money on the line and 25-30 people playing, should be fine. gotta pick up where I left off from SEGA CUP 4 years ago lol.

Cobra_Kai likes this.
  4. MadeManG74

5. MadeManG74

6. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

West coast Vf let’s go!

7. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Renzo may go but my babysitter is on vacation that whole week so it would be tough to make this with or without the lil ones. Probably would have been able to work it out with more notice.

8. MadeManG74

That's a real shame. I was pushing for it earlier, but the Level Up guys didn't get back to us until late, might have been space restrictions.

Also I've made the official thread here:
    https://virtuafighter.com/threads/1...ent-at-socal-regionals-2018-ontario-ca.21057/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.