1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SF: Im in SF -- meet at SHGL?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by gribbly, Dec 27, 2001.

1. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

Hiya SF area VFDCers... I'm up in SF for new years (will be here till Jan 2nd or 3rd) and I'm wondering what would be a good time to make a trek out to SHGL to meet (and compete) with some of you guys.

Let me know. This Sat/Sun (Dec 19/30 I think) would be good for me.

grib.

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

You mean SVGL right? I can't speak for everyone who wants to come but most times are good for me.

3. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Hey guys, I could also be up there the 2nd and 3rd if people want to play.

Let me know what's up.

Spotlite

4. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

I'm just back in Taiwan, and I won't be in San Jose until Jan 23th. Too bad that I cannot meet you guys in New Year.

I wish that Chris and I can head down to LA at the end of Jan. 2002.

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

segaduck
    which part of taiwan are u in?

I've heard quite a number of good things abt VF in taiwan~

6. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Well maybe you guys can decide when you want to meet up or something, since it's further for you. Like I said most times should be OK for me, and I live pretty close anyway.

7. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Hmm it won't let me edit that last post, but I'd just thought I'd add that afternoons probably work best for me.

8. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

yes, I guess I do mean SVGL =]

I could use directions to get there from SF as well (hint). I can get onto the 1 or the 101, beyond that I'm lost.

Spotlite I think you'll be a bit late for me -- I'll be back in LA by the 3rd.

At this stage it looks like Sunday afternoon is most likely.

grib.