1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SG: VF4 Gathering at my place this Sat 6 Apr 02

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Genie47, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

dont worry... ask genie for directions or meet up with other pple at the mrt station. he stay near woodlands mrt.

2. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Ron's chinese chess set is in chrome one, just like dural.....all the chim chim moves.

3. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

Sigh....... use dural kena black listed 4 life in other aspect also!!????? Come on guys give me a break?!

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

too late d00d /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

once u select dural there is NO turning back hohohoho! hheeeheeeeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

OK then. I'll be home 2 pm onwards on Sat. Just come in whatever way you can. I have a guest room with 2 single beds. So anyone thinking it is too late to go back can stay over. Anyone having problems coming can email me at the said email address or find meet up with someone elsewhere.

6. king

king Member

30 year old man can join?
    also stay in woodland
    but half-day work

7. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

if stay over... i don't think anyone will sleep. they will try to toast ur ps2 /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

oh ya age doesn't matter king.... everyone wants to play only. and tok cok hehe

8. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

wonder how come i always have something on everytime there is a gathering.
    Anyway, i hope to be able to make it this time...try to push my date to Sunday...hehe
    I just visited my dealer and found out that the Tekken 4 Hori stick is available and that i can collect it from today til Saturday. Out of desperateness ....in need of joystick and confused by all the different comments i get from different ppl...i decided to take a gamble and take it.
    So probably if i do make it on Saturday, i will be able to show off the stick and we can then evaluate the Hori Tekken 4 stick.
    =)

9. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

me and zhifeng already got it last week heh. but bring urs to let others try lor cosi wouldnt bring mine probably. i got 4 joysticks at home ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i know why u always have something on... cos gathering always sat mah. then u always have date on sat? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. Genie47

You can join but I'm sorry, you have been bested by a nearly 34-year old man. Me /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh yes king, please make it this time /versus/images/icons/wink.gif Anyway, there isn't any excuse, since you live in Woodlands. PM me if you need the address. Its very near Vista Point. I'm staying in this cluster of flats which the Town Council has named Woodlands Vista.

11. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

eh u don't look like 34 hehe.

damnzzzzzzz 2 more hrs to go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

12. Genie47

Uh? I look older than 34? Thank you! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

13. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

actually u look like 28 or something. Btw, that day resident evil movie, i saw u from behind. ur wife got the same hair style as u so cute hehe. But got dye hair one /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

too bad never see the face.

14. Genie47

Wah! Never see face! The whole house is plastered with pictures of her. The most beautiful shining face you have ever seen and you didn't notice! She is going to be so sad /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

BTW, she quite jealous of me spending too much time with Sarah. She is going away to think about the future of our relationship /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

15. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

ahem, oops i didn't noticed her photos when i went ur house that time crapzzzzzzzzzz. this weekend i must go ransack ur house!

btw u got a list of pple going to ur house?

16. Genie47

No list yet.

17. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

cook one up tomorrow leh. i think quite a few not confirm or not going... sianz ah! /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

18. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hmmn..........

I can provide the ingredients (i.e pepper, salt ..... etc) Without these, you can don't think about cooking! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

19. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

and don't forget the all important sake!!!!!!!!

20. Genie47

I will make the gathering a sort of an open house. Don't need to come on time. Just come after 2pm. If people are playing VF until their noses bleed till 3am in the morning, you may proceed to come after 11pm /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

If you guys need some kind of mini-tournament seeding, well I got to know who is coming so I can organize things a little.