1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Shanghai VF players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Cappo, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Cappo

Cappo Well-Known Member

Ni hao! mingnian 1yue wo dao shanghai qu gen nimen wan vf. Gaosu wo shenme difang. =o

2. tianyuan2k2

tianyuan2k2 Well-Known Member

ni shenme shihou dao?

3. Cappo

Cappo Well-Known Member

Wo dao yi yue er shi hao. Wo pengyou jie wo

4. tianyuan2k2

wo TMD de xiang qu shanghai. gaoshou do zhai na li. VF, GGXX, KOF, SF... bi niuyue hao tai duo la!

5. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

WTF! lol /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

speak enlgish cappo! /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. tianyuan2k2

Sal, ni hui qu shanghai ma? Na ni yo henduo gaoshou oh!

7. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

[initiate pinyin block]

I am in Wuhan. If you are ever in the area or plan on traveling to it and want to hang or need something let me know! There might not really be vf here but I will definately do my best to help a fellow vfer!! Oh and if your a foreigner studying chinese don't worry, I am one of the few foreigners that will only speak chinese to you (that is if it's kewl with you). Has become a little habit of mine.

[pinyin block uinitiated]

Neeks

8. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

It's an old thread, but i might be visiting shanghai soon. I was wondering if there is any VF5 scene, players, arcade center etc

thanks-

9. Azusabo

Azusabo Well-Known Member

PM me your travel schedule. I'm frequently in SH. Is your trip for fun or work?

10. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

it will be for work, but atm, shanghai is abit of a mabye-
    as it's either gonna be shanghai or japan, -

i'll let you know what happens, - i havent been on my xbox for about 3 months because it.. red lighted..

ive been using my bro's caballlero profile, so whichever works, we'll contact-

take it easy, hows the VF scene over there, you in beijing?

11. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

There is a huge SEGA world on the 9th floor of a massive mall... with no VF of any kind. It is a disgrace. Thanks Sega!

12. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

OMG!

!!!

what does it have... megadrive games?

13. Happy_Friend

House of dead. Drive game. Soccer bullshit. Some RTS games with centipede ball. Sega rally 2.

It is like a SEGA Theme Park.... without VF. It is the most depressing shit I have seen outside of the political/economic realm here.

The horror...

14. Happy_Friend

I found an FT machine in an arcade. No one was playing, but I played a few games. Only time I ever played FT. Weird.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  15. Happy_Friend

Went back for the second time to the arcade with the ft machine and the arcade was rearranged but the FT machine was gone. hahahahahaha. Oh well. When I lived in Taiwan, the only VF3 machine I ever saw on the island with people playing on it, was located 100 yards from my apartment. That was freakishly lucky, so maybe it evens out some way. Still, there are plenty of dudes playing KoF. WTF, Shanghai.

16. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

Im in zhongshan guangdong provence, been here about a week, and im gonna move to chongqing tomorrow. somewhere along the line i might come into shanghai, we'll see.

man i need an xbox - then i can start playing this dumb game again.

17. dfc78

dfc78 New Member

I know this thread is quite old now but I was wondering if anyone had an update on if there are now any arcades in Shanghai with VF, and if so, where?.

I go there at the end of the week to work for a couple of months. I was there for a couple of weeks at the end of last year and to my surprise I didn't even find a single arcade.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  18. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

Hi all, i guess it's time to revive this thread - see who's still playing. since the release of FS is pretty soon.

who's in shanghai at the moment playing VF?

ive been living here for a while now. but i stopped playing a long time ago -