1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sharkport or What??? Need help please reply!

Discussion in 'Console' started by MoRpH, Mar 27, 2002.

1. MoRpH

MoRpH New Member

Okay , uhm.. i heard you can use something else, a memory card or something, to get online through your computer, what is it? How can i get it and from where? How much is it? Thanks in reply, i'd love to post up some of my action... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Catch me online in #VFhome , my name is MoRpH_VF. See ya there!

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Search the boards for "EMS"
    Feixaq wrote a quick FAQ on how to get the EMS adaptor up and running with your PC.

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

another thing worth mentioning in case you miss it... keep away from sharkport, there's a better and more direct EMS adaptor thingie which can be used to swap replay files, saved kumite/system files, etc.
    Sharkport uses its own weird format, but the more direct one (forgot the name) just deals with the data and also doesn't require you to fool with putting a disc in your PS2. Search the forums here and I think you can purchase it at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.lik-sang.com>www.lik-sang.com</a>.