1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Shigure FT Movies

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by DRE, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Acheron

Acheron Well-Known Member

2. Acheron

3. yoomazir

yoomazir Well-Known Member

wow the second Demetoku vs. Segobia match is really something.

4. Acheron

5. Acheron

6. OffBrandNinja

OffBrandNinja Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ken (Jeffry) vs. Sarabou (Sarah)

[/ QUOTE ]

Some sick Jeff in this match. Not only does he manage to pull off the TKoD, but he also pulls out a crazy new FT hit throw off of P+K, P at about 1:35 (it's his B1 change move, I believe). Good stuff.

7. Acheron

8. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

pai vs sarah at 0:55 is definitely one of the smartest things i've ever seen. the sarah obviously knows that if she goes for the down attack, she's going to be forced to guess for pai's rising attack, instead she completely avoids it with her [6][6][K], serious brilliance.

9. Acheron

10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

11. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Gekiretsu Daihyakka(Kage) vs Nakahata Jin(Goh) = Awesome stuff!

/KiwE

12. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

i found the first video equally hilarious with the botched tft completely costing him the win.

13. yoomazir

yoomazir Well-Known Member

about the Gekiretsu Daihyakka(Kage) vs Nakahata Jin(Goh) ,in the round 4 ,the way the Goh player keep kicking Kage without giving him any chances of counter...is there a way to evade when you are in that kind of situation or this is some sort of a infinite "combo"?

14. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Don't QR.

/KiwE

15. rejj

rejj Active Member

Hmmm, these movies seem to be unavailable at the moment (the server isn't responding). Does anyone know of anywhere else they are mirrored?

16. Acheron

17. Nybec

Nybec Well-Known Member

That Goh vs Goh was just strange. You got to see it by yourself. I don't want to spoil anything /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

18. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

19. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
  20. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member