Shinz Jerky combo

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Hot_Rod, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Hot_Rod

Hot_Rod Member

I saw a match vid where shinz did f+k, p, p --> p, p,f+k. Anyone know how he was able to do that combo? You have to cancel it with G after the first p, p or what? Thanks a lot

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

f+K > F+P(G) > F+P(G) > F+P,P,f+K

Capital F to hold forward.

3. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Now I'm wondering if its possible to change that combo into something more damaging against light classes...
    Would f+K, F+P(G),F+P(G), F+P,P,f+P,P,d+K work ?

And if it did.... Wow..../versus/images/icons/shocked.gif

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

vs lighties a knee, P, PPelbow-backfist-sweep can hit. I wouldn't be shocked to see the extra punch work. I assume that's what you meant for your third hit, you put in f+P which is an elbow ... prolly meant F+P?

anyway, yeah being light can suck sometimes.

5. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Yeah, typo over there... Editted the post accordingly. Now I'm wondering if its in a wall situation, would Knee, F+P,F+P, f+P,P, G Cancel, f+P,P,d+K work. or maybe a P,P,f+K variant instead of the final f+P,P,d+K....

Though I think the P, G cancel would probably take too long.... Oh well, I can dream I guess... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

for your wall combo, the second f+P,P would probably whiff at the last punch (the backfist). There's a pretty good gap between the elbow and the backfist... also (and this is in VF3) after a few hits, the characters seem to get heavier and drop like rocks to the ground. Especially when dishing out wall hits.

7. SilentKnight

SilentKnight Active Member

Shinz Jerky?

note: silentknight is new to virtua fighter /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

8. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

ShinZ is an excellent Korean player who won the VF3 Maximum battle tourney in Japan. He is well known for his creativity; you can find some of his matches under media >> TBzone.

Jerky simply translates to Jackey, as he gets to be annoying sometimes. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

So ShinZ plays Jackey as one of his charecters.. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif