1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Shinz Jerky combo

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Hot_Rod, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Hot_Rod

Hot_Rod Member

I saw a match vid where shinz did f+k, p, p --> p, p,f+k. Anyone know how he was able to do that combo? You have to cancel it with G after the first p, p or what? Thanks a lot

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

f+K > F+P(G) > F+P(G) > F+P,P,f+K

Capital F to hold forward.

3. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Now I'm wondering if its possible to change that combo into something more damaging against light classes...
    Would f+K, F+P(G),F+P(G), F+P,P,f+P,P,d+K work ?

And if it did.... Wow..../versus/images/icons/shocked.gif

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

vs lighties a knee, P, PPelbow-backfist-sweep can hit. I wouldn't be shocked to see the extra punch work. I assume that's what you meant for your third hit, you put in f+P which is an elbow ... prolly meant F+P?

anyway, yeah being light can suck sometimes.

5. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Yeah, typo over there... Editted the post accordingly. Now I'm wondering if its in a wall situation, would Knee, F+P,F+P, f+P,P, G Cancel, f+P,P,d+K work. or maybe a P,P,f+K variant instead of the final f+P,P,d+K....

Though I think the P, G cancel would probably take too long.... Oh well, I can dream I guess... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

for your wall combo, the second f+P,P would probably whiff at the last punch (the backfist). There's a pretty good gap between the elbow and the backfist... also (and this is in VF3) after a few hits, the characters seem to get heavier and drop like rocks to the ground. Especially when dishing out wall hits.

7. SilentKnight

SilentKnight Active Member

Shinz Jerky?

note: silentknight is new to virtua fighter /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

8. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

ShinZ is an excellent Korean player who won the VF3 Maximum battle tourney in Japan. He is well known for his creativity; you can find some of his matches under media >> TBzone.

Jerky simply translates to Jackey, as he gets to be annoying sometimes. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

So ShinZ plays Jackey as one of his charecters.. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif