1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Should SEGA let Tekken fans get Kazuma Kiryu?

Discussion in 'General' started by Adamay, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    So herein lies the original speculation: was his visit related to VF at all? I think all we can rule out is that it was not related to Yakuza guest character appearing in Tekken.

But...

This? I don't know what to make of this.

Speculation is at an all time high and there's only 11 days left in the calendar year. That's 11 days left for SEGA to do something (anything!) to acknowledge the 25th Anniversary of Virtua Fighter. It feels like somewhere, somehow, streams are about to get crossed in ways we never expected...

If there's something strange
    In your neighborhood
    Who you gonna call?
    (ghostbusters)
    If there's something weird
    And it don't look good
    Who you gonna call?
    (ghostbusters)

2. Adamay

Adamay Well-Known Member

SEGA responded with:

What does it mean?

And what does Markman mean by this? "All about timing" ?

3. nou

nou Well-Known Member

I'd rather MarkMan get us release dates for U.S versions of the Yakuza 3-5 remasters on PS4, tbh.

jimi Claymore likes this.