1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Show your fashion creations!

Discussion in 'General' started by Daydream, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Sashaz

Sashaz Well-Known Member

2. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    Tiger Uppercut! Mariner's style.

3. Dragonps

Dragonps Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ENGDragon83
    XBL:
    ENGDragon83
    Here are three of my Jacky's:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

smbhax likes this.
  4. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

My awesome Lion, disguised as The Crow:

[​IMG]

smbhax and Pai~Chun like this.
  5. Dragonps

Dragonps Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ENGDragon83
    XBL:
    ENGDragon83
    That's epic

Pai~Chun likes this.
  6. VirtuousZX

VirtuousZX Member

This is why I decided to rejoin VFDC. It seems I'm always a game behind the current one (I bought VF5 for the 360 about a month ago for under $10), but looking at the customization depth from Youtube and now here, this makes me even more excited to want to get this game as soon as I can.

In short, I love fighting games, and I love character customization. This game brings the best of both!

It is kind of disappointing (in my opinion) that from what I understand, customization features are only available via DLC, but at the same time, the pricing for it is worth it, especially since I only plan on really customizing a few characters when/if I get the game (Eileen/Aoi/Vanessa, maybe a few others...).

By chance, is there a website that has images of all the customization items available for all the characters in Final Showdown? In any case, awesome character edits, everyone!

7. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

awesome!

Pai~Chun likes this.
  8. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This is how Sagat would look played by Peter Dinklage

smbhax likes this.
  9. FrakimusGrime

FrakimusGrime Well-Known Member

LA's Wolf looked creepy when i saw him a moment ago. It was like a supervillan out of a DC comic or doctor manhatten

10. WickN00b

WickN00b Well-Known Member

The funny thing about Jeffry's Sagat cosplay is the way they can both guard cancel their standing K, made me lol.

11. Mlai

Mlai Well-Known Member

Is there a way to take screenshots using the PS3 itself, so that I don't need some camera?

12. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

I was actually going for the engineer looks from prometheus. [​IMG]

I'll post a pic up later

13. def

def Well-Known Member

I've actually (sort of) re-created Sarah's secondary VF3 outfit, all i did was use her E Costume, removed the necklace she's wearing by default, changed her shoes to the super long plum boots (black), and changed her hair to long (Blonde).

14. Katsuro

Katsuro Well-Known Member

I've made multiple customisations for every single character (what can I say, I love dressing up my virtual action figures) so rather than make one stupidly long post I'll post each character separately.

I like to keep my customisations fairly simple and "clean", so some people will probably find them rather bland. But what some people call bland I call "subtle and understated" which I think is in keeping with VF. But I'll try to stick to posting only the creations that are bit more interesting than just putting Kage in a suit rather than post every single last one of them.

I'll start with Mr VF Poster-boy:

Akira 1

Akira 2

Akira 3

Akira 4

Akira 5

Akira 6

Number 4 was meant to look like a Taiko drummer btw. I need to give him a headband though. And I gave him samurai hair because I could lol.

15. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    Your Akira 2 is pretty rad, methinks.

16. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    try this out (i'll edit this post after i try it at home)

press the HOME button in-game and scroll to the Photo section. if there's an icon called Screenshot, then yes, you can take screenshots in-game. if not, you can't, as far as i know.

however, only certain games have this feature so again i'll edit this post after i try it out at home later.

17. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    Katsuro I'm pretty sure I played that Akira 2. Maybe it was you or some other guy who had the same idea/ripped you off.

Btw I love the stuff some of you people have come up with. Keep posting.

18. Katsuro

I haven't been online yet, so it must have been someone else who's had the same idea. Now everyone online will think I stole it from him [​IMG]

Anyway, here's 3 of my Kages:

Samurai Kage

I nearly shat myself when I realised Kage's skull mask could wear glasses.

Random kabuki Kage.

19. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    WOW
    One of the best Kages I saw so far. No kidding

20. Katsuro

Well it got quiet in here real quick. Have some Shun's on the off chance anyone's still reading this thread:

Wizard

Hobo Drunken Master