1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Shun Combos

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by MrWhite, Dec 3, 2001.

1. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

Been looking. Tried most of vf3 shun combos, most work. Want specific vf4 shun combos. Cant find any...
    Help?

2. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

well here is a combo but im not sure if it's 100%...
    do this if you have 17 drinks or more

u+k, k, k, d+p, k

the first two kicks after the u+k will not register but the d+p,k will causing some serious damage.

and also try doing this combo... i think you need atleast 8 or 9 drinks and up....

qcf+p, p, d/f+p, p, k

3. MrWhite

cool, needed some chuwan combos for Jijii. Thanks I'll try 'em out tonight.
    You know chuwan fist | qcf+P ( also add a b+P backfist in there to float/ 6dp i think )| is guaranteed after JiJii switch
    | d/f+P+G | ?

4. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

well the chowan combo is easier to do now... it's now qcf+p, p.. the old one was qcf+p, b+p

did some new combos today here they are::::::::::

1)u+k, f+p+k <--- good combo to get some extra drinks

2)qcf+p, d/b+k,k

3)qcf+p, p+k,k <----- press p+k+g so you can go to handstand right after so you won't lose a drink point cuz of falling.

4)qcf+p, k, k, d+p <---- i tried k, k, d+p, k but the last kick wasn't able to hit them...

5. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I've done all of these.

qcf+p,p qcf+p,p

qcf+p,p d+k+g,k,k

qcf+p,p d/f+p,p,k

qcf+p,p b,f+p, d/b+k,k

b+df+p, d/b+p,k

b+d/f+p, qcf+p,p, d/b+k,k

6. MrWhite

Thanks Ill try these out & confirm 'em. Kinda gathering up info, so I can type up a combo faq for this guy...

7. MrWhite

Cool, now i need dodging carthweel combos | dodge, P+K+G | i.e. finish combo with dodging cartwheel .
    Also, need wall combos and I'm hoping they're not all gonna end in | d+K+G (K) (K) |.