1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Shun drunken stance throw

Discussion in 'Shun' started by kusojiji, Apr 26, 2002.

1. kusojiji

kusojiji New Member

I was fighting Shun the other day when he did what looked like a throw from the drunken stance or perhaps even from a ground position. It was over quickly and I have been unable to find it in any move lists (although I may well have missed it).

Anyone seen this or know how to execute it?

Cheers

Kusojiji

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

It's in the movelists, however, it's in the throw section (as opposed to any of the stance movelists). Shun has P+G throw from: standard throw situations (including side and back), Drunken Stance, Hand Stand, and Turned Away.

-Chanchai

3. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

Here are all Shundi's throws :

P+G (increases 4 Dps)
    P+G (when your back is facing opponent, requires at least 5 Dps)
    P+G (when you are facing opponent's back, increases 5 Dps)
    P+G (when you in Handstand position)
    P+G (when you in Drunken stance)
    P+G (when you at either side of opponent)
    b+P+G
    b+P+G (when opponent is against the wall, increases 5 Dps)
    d/f+P+G
    b, d/f+P+G (requires at least 6 Dps)
    d, f, u, b+P+G (requires at least 10 Dps, increases 6 Dps)
    u, f, d, b+P+G (requires at least 10 Dps, increases 6 Dps)
    P+K+G, P, P (when your back is facing opponent, last P will auto grab when connected if you have 10 Dps or more)

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif "Look at my picture before my mule kick hit you in your face!" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. kusojiji

kusojiji New Member

I'm an idiot. I went back to look a the move list (I'd downloaded a whack of them) and there it was. I had changed the colours on them and the drunken stance throw wasn't showing up.

Thanks for the summaries.

KJ

5. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

don't worry, it was an easy oversight/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

-Chanchai