1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

shun exploit

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kiteless, May 15, 2002.

1. Kiteless

Kiteless Member

Not sure how effective this is against all computer opponents but I managed to perfect computer dural with it twice. Just keep using his D/B P+K falling double kick move. Dural kept walking into it over and over.

Another day another AI exloit

2. G_Snowman

G_Snowman Member

STOP!

DB+P+K is some sort of twirling elbow movement which makes you face backwards.

Please tell me you meant DB+K+G, which is a double-kick move. Thank you.

3. Kiteless

Kiteless Member

Re: STOP!

yeah K+G,
    my mistake

4. Oni-Kage

Oni-Kage Well-Known Member

Another thing that just about any super aggressive AI will fall for (especially bulldogging Dural) is go into the handstand position when possible (usually knock her down first) and just keep hitting her with well timed kicks.

She runs into them all the time. What's really nasty is the fact that the kicks eat rising attacks too just in case she tries to get you that way.

This method won't work on a smart turtle-style AI though. They'll just sweep you or Dodge or wait.