1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Shun Tips for a newbie

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ItsEd, Jan 16, 2002.

1. ItsEd

ItsEd Member

At my arcade when the machine is free, I've know most about the VF series, but never really had time to commit.

Now that its here, i've started playing around with vanessa, lion, kage, and shun. Surprsingly I enjoyed shun the most and had fun doing his ->PPPK combo.

Though I havent found a shun strategy guide (ala what moves to use, avoid, whats best to poke around, combos to learn from easy to hard, and etc.)

I heard he is very useful to use and he seems fun especially since his G+P gets a nice 4 DP.

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

It's not a big official guide, but if you search for shun di using the search button up top, you'll find about a ton of basic and advanced strategies for him. Our resident shun players are Uncauzi, Ki Nam, and ... some other people, can't remember. Try it out.

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

how can you remember UC but not me and Ghetto-Shun:(

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

how can you remember UC but not me and Ghetto-Shun:(

You guys never paid me.