1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Shun Videos

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Jebus, May 1, 2002.

1. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

Does anyone know where I could get Shun videos ? I went to TBZ but the links didn't work (maybe is ftp?), so is there anywhere else ?

I really want to see how a Shun should be played, /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

2. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

CreeD's ftp server has the older TBZone Shun clips, and <a target="_blank" href=http://feixaq.com/vf4>FeixaQ's site</a> has Daioh clips which feature Shun action, as well as Shun clips from other websites.

3. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

Geez guy, I don't know how to navigate nomercy /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

PS: I got it now, but they aren't downloads /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

you can get movies by clicking team battle, then clicking the items that have "movie" next to them. If that's what you were doing earlier... are saying "they aren't downloads" because it's wmv format or something? You should be able to right-click and save-as. Or use a download accelerator to grab them without the movie streaming automatically.

Anyway, I have all of these flicks on <a target="_blank" href=ftp://vf.dyndns.org/>ftp://vf.dyndns.org/</a> .... look in the old VF movies section for anything with "shu" (not shun) in the title. Shu's an excellent shun player and a few of these matches are shun vs. shun.

Remember, my site's busy, so it helps to use an FTP program.

5. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

o, hehe

didn't think bout that, thanks guy

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Um..... you can't request videos, Jebus.