1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Shun

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by AlexMD, Oct 18, 2000.

1. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Hey is Shun's d+p+k+g(from sitting) throw counterable during it's recovery?,I always seem to whiff

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by {Doomboy} on 10/18/00 06:34 PM.</FONT></P>

2. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

what about his d+P+K+G from standing (throw counterable?)

3. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

sorry i don't now the anwser, but like your discription says d+p+k+g from standing ,sounds like a throw against crouching oponnents, but Shun doesn't have one does he?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

oh my... (nt)

nt

5. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

actually I was refering to his drinking :)

6. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

gaa I screwed up my reply,refer to my most recent reply at the top of thread

7. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Nascar Bryant,

Just to let you know. With Shun, d P K G while standing is him taking a sip for an extra point. In sitting position (d,d), P K G is him chugging a drink and slowly spinning as he rises after taking the drink to get more drunken points.

As for the answer, I really don't know... Test it out with Summers, doomboy :)